Wisdom teeth are the third and last set of molars that appear on each side of the upper and lower jaws. These are the final teeth that erupt in a person in his late teens or early twenties. These teeth grow at the back of the mouth. Wisdom teeth are commonly growing in crooked, sideways or in misaligned format. The pain that causes at the time of teeth eruption may vary for patients. Some may feel constant pain while others feel pain or discomfort when chewing the foods.
When to go for a Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Feel severe pain in mouth and tenderness
- Gum disease
- Extensive tooth decay
- Tumors or Cysts
- Damage to nearby teeth
- Repeated infection of soft tissue behind the lower last tooth
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Procedure
- An incision is made to open the gum, sometimes a small portion of the bone may need to be removed to provide access to the wisdom teeth removal.
- For removing safely and easily, the wisdom teeth need to be divided into segments.
- The incision in the gum may then need to be closed with stitches
For the 24 hours after removing your wisdom tooth, you should avoid
- Rinsing your mouth out with liquid
- Drinking alcohol and smoking
- Drinking hot liquids such as tea or soup
- Strenuous physical activity
Thangam’s Dental Clinic provides advanced Wisdom Teeth Removal Treatment in Chennai. We offer excellent infrastructure for patients who are facing dental problems. We use sophisticated technologies and latest treatment procedures to achieve optimum results. Thangam’s Dental Clinic in Chennai offers a personalized, comfortable, relaxing but clinical environment, which is situated in the heart of Chennai.
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org